Friday 5 December 2008

busy week!

I'm quite busy these days! I don't have time to update my blog! :)

I miss all of you! Can't wait to meet you guys on Monday!
We're gonna have fun without you! You know what, I thought you're just a stupid guy only, not a bad guy, but after you did that to me and my friends, I really hate you, so just shut the fuck up and get away from my world! So you think your name will be on the birthday cake? Absolutely NO! I won't do that, cuz you are nothing to me and my friends! Bye Bastard!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

me 2...
i hvn't go back home for 2 nights...stay@LIB study overnight...
haha wanna hear ur voice

DonnieDarko said...

wah,u surprised me when u said u wanna hear my voice,thats weird!are u high?hahhaa
anyway take care!

Unknown said...

hvn't heart ur sexy voice for a long long long time