Sunday 23 November 2008

Lively Life

Photo009-1Photo013 
I’ve spent the whole night on watching HOUSE season 5 on Friday.I was a bit upset by the episode named “birthmark”, it sounds stupid, but sometimes I just can’t stop thinking about that…
then I got at 4sth, rushed to cafe de coral for its coffee again, cuz the coffee only costs $6 from 2-6p.m. and it tastes so good. I think I’m addicted to it seriously, I have to drink at lease 2cups per day!
Then I played mahjong with my family, lose almost $200 to them, but I am happy that I can have fun with them, share happiness with them : ) Honestly, they are the most important part of my life, without them my life would suck (though sometimes they are the main source of miseries in my life).


julien and mePhoto023Photo024Photo052  Photo029Photo031
After the family activity, I hang out with my sister again, she’s a crazy bitch and she’s definitely MAD!!!Julien was here too cuz he told me its damn bored in his dorm, Nate was studying and so no one was with him…blah blah blah, anyway, he joined us. Last night, there was a special function in the club, a DJ named Daddy.k. (or sth like that),I don’t exactly know the DJs stuff, what I want is drinking ,dancing and doing stupid things with my beloved friends! We had breakfast in McDonald's before we went home, sis was on diet so she didn’t eat much, but for me and jul, each of us ordered 2 set meals plus a harsh brown, haha WE WERE HUNGRY ASS!

No comments: