Tuesday 25 November 2008

P.S. I Love You

Finally I watched P.S. I Love You tonight! It’s much better than I thought! I love Gerry so so much, he’s the best man ever, but as we all know, It only happens in what we called “movie”, not REALITY! My eyes are in bad condition now, seriously It’s not a good choice for you to watch before you go to bed!

P.S. I Love You took me on an emotional journey tonight, my mind was a bit out of control when I was watching this film, I was smiling and crying at the same time cause I feel like I can relate to it somehow.It is just relatable, how would I act if I was completely grief-stricken with nothing to comfort me? What would I do? I can’t stop thinking the tear-jerking scene in which Holly listens to Gerry's voice-mail message over and over. Unlike other romantic movies, the ending sweet and beautiful instead of frustrating vulgar!


No comments: