Friday 28 November 2008

a well-behaved kid

Just got it from Julien today, the only normal photo of us that night!lol, it was taken on 22/11, we were on the way to 7-11 for alcohol and brought them into club no.9 secretly, haha:) cuz drinks inside are fucking expensive!!!!!

Anyway, I had lunch with Nate and a german guy (sorry I don't remember his name but he's friendly) today, and Julien tried to get a new jacket and lens for camera so we went to the festival walk for a look. To be perfectly honest, It's a difficult mission for me, I know where to get some cheap and good quality clothes for girls, but for guys, I have no idea at all! At the end, we didn't buy anything, just went to McDonald's for McFlurry, HAHA! sucks!

Since sister returned to HK, somehow I feel like I'm being locked up again, I can't go out whenever I like, I can't talk freely with my girls cuz our conversation included some sensitive contents cannot be disclosed to others (HAHA) ,etc. I just dont want her to mad at me for anything, so I am a well-behaved kid now.I know going out too much at night is bad for me, but I can't change my lifestyle immediately! I MISS MY HOME (:D) ! I MISS MY GIRLS!I MISS OUR CRAZY MOMENTS!GIRLS,WHEN WILL WE GO CAMPING AGAIN???

Btw, 2 friends of my parents are going to stay at our home overnight tomorrow, they are so-called "VIP guests" (sort of).thats mean I have to stay at home for the whole day again, mum is so irritable today, I know she has to do lots of works for tomorrow, I tried to help her but I got nothing instead of her bad-tempered reply. Frankly, I was pissed off...but anyway, everything'll be ok soon except my shitty feelings. alright, stop whining now! gotta get my ass back on study! BYE!

1 comment:

Bebedores do Gondufo said...

I like your blog.
Carlos
Portugal http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/